Monday, January 16, 2012

Jersey Boys

 Jersey boys is most definitely one of my top 10 favorite musicals on this 
planet. I was dancing in my seat to just about every song and singing along with the music.
As the scenery changed you felt like you were right there beside them whether it was in the
recording studio, in the car on the road with them, or in the clubs.But 
the whole production of the show was perfectly put together I would see this 
musical if I would get the chance again and again. Everyone's voices were amazing especially 
the leads voice "Frankie Valli". This musical was so exceptional it probably made 
it to my top 5 and that's pretty good because I have seen over 25 musicals. If 
you haven't seen Jersey boys your really missing out so you better go see it 
because I know I want to go again.
 This show is at the Broward Center til January 29th so go and experience "Oh what a night" it truely is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment