Wednesday, January 4, 2012

On December 27 I got to see my first cirque de soleil performance called Cirque Dreams Holidaze.  After Christmas I thought that I wouldnt be able to stay in my holiday spirit but this performance did. This show was probably the most fantastic thing I've seen in quite a while. The whole time I was on the edge of my seat, this show was heart racing, it would  make me nervous to see if the person doing the stunt was actually capable of doing the stunt and all of them were. Throughout the show I was singing along with all the music and having such a great time. They had outrageous costumes that were eye popping. My favorite part of the show is the quick change artists a man and a woman would go from one extremed outfit to another in just a blink of a second. In this show there are various amounts of acts and they just got bigger and better as the show went on. I would see this show everyday of the week if I could, I thought it was phenomenal. So everyone should hurry up and buy a student rush ticket if you can cause if I missed out on this wonderful show I don't think I would ever be able to forgive myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment