Sunday, October 30, 2011

Miami City Ballet:Program I

On Friday night I got the chance to go see the Miami City Ballet, at the Broward Center. It was amazing. Not only did I love it because I am a dancer but it made me appreciate dance, especially ballet, alot more than I already did. It starts out with a dance called "Sqaure Dance" it was the opening number. It was a very beautiful piece with each female partnered with a male. Then  there was an intermission. When I came back, the next two dances were duets with guys and girls one was a love duet and the other was more intense but still passionate. Then there was a second intermission. Then it was the final number. Wow it blew me out of my seat it was about breaking out of jail but like I couldnt concentrate on trying to get the story I couldnt stop watching the moves. It didnt even seem like ballet at this point in the show. It seemed more of like a contemporary dance which is my favorite. Wow I cant wait to go see another ballet.

No comments:

Post a Comment