Thursday, March 15, 2012

Billy Elliot

Billy Elliot is probably now one of my favorite musicals. I just have to say this season at the Broward Center is probably one of the best yet. I've enjoyed every show I have attended. But Billy Elliot was by far one of the best. Just watching a musical about dance (one of my most favorite hobbies) thrilled me. The dancing in this show is outrageous. The story line told is  a beautiful story of a young boy with a dream. Watching this show from a dancers point of view totally made it better but watching at a male dancers point of view made it come alive. I related to this musical in my aspect. I started playing a sport that my dad got me into and then when I started dance my dad at first wasn't on board but realized that what makes me happy makes him happy. Then when I saw how Billy's dad was super supportive made me think of my dad. I just enjoyed watching this musical so much it seriously touched my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment