Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Addams Family

  ....Snap Snap....Snap Snap....  .... .... Snap Snap, they're creepy and they're cooky, Mysterious, and spooky, they're all together ooky, The Addams Family.
   If you couldn't tell, I was warped away to a creepy comedy. Obviuosly it was "the Addams Family". But I can honestly tell you, there is nothing obvious about this unique family.
  To start with, I would recommend this show most definately.  I give it two "snaps" up. This was a hilarious family comedy that I would say all ages could attend. The story was great at showing how all families may be different and weird in our own ways but no matter what family is family and you would move heavan and eath for your loved ones. This story is not at all told through a sad soppy love story...IT'S THE ADDAMS FAMILY...nothing can be sad. The was told in the most hilarious matter with changes in the script to be directed towards Floridans in our area to give it more laugh pertaining our knowledge.
  In addition, this show had an amazing set that worked so perfectly together. Also, the idea of using the chorus as ghosts to help tell the story was a nifty idea. And the way they incorparated all the family members such as Thing and Cousin It was just so clever, you can really tell there was a lot of effort put in this show.
  Futhermore, there was one particular thing that I loved about this show the best and it was...Wednesdays voice!!! It was honestly one of the best voices I have ever heard in my life. She was a show herself. Everytime she had a solo, my eyes just busted wide open and my mouth would drop to the floor. She was A-MAZ-ING.
  To conclude, as I said before I would recomend this show for all families to go attend. You are most defiinetly get your dollars worth. I hope you all go and see this Fantasic show!
                                        Addams-Family-logo-722703

No comments:

Post a Comment